|Version 7 (modified by tkappler, 3 years ago)|
The first ever official Data Provider session who will offer RAW DATA
After a 1:30 hour brain storming discussion, the group take a break and get ready for the Data Provider session.
The representative from the following official data provider were presents :
The representative from the following data integration project offering a SPARQL endpoint:
- http://bio2rdf.org/ SPARQL endpoint list
- http://www.semantic-systems-biology.org/ SPARQL endpoint
- http://hcls.deri.ie/ SPARQL endpoint
These are the objectives that were discussed :
- RAW DATA available as N-TRIPLES dump should be produced by the data provider and made available from their FTP or HTTP server
- SPARQL endpoint for each dataset should be made available
- Standard URIs should be used in triple
- Standard predicate should be used in triple
RAW Data dump
There is already a certain number of SPARQL endpoints available but none are owned by the official data provider.
There is a need for an hosting service offering SPARQL endpoint in which it will be possible to load the official raw data provided by the data provider.