|Version 3 (modified by markw, 4 years ago)|
Last year was largely about concept. This year will be about hairy coding!
If you need to do XXX then you should use/do YYY
- I have to build a triplestore, what tool should I use under what circumstances?
- I have an analysis tool, how do I expose it as a semantic web resource?
- I have to build an OWL model of my data - how do I go about doing this?
- When someone calls GET on my URLs, what should I return in order to be semantic webby?
- What are the similarities and differences between the various shared names proposals?