|Version 11 (modified by ktym, 3 years ago)|
Open Bio* Semantic Web tools
(Please add your name!)
- Toshiaki Katayama
- Erick Antezana
- Shuichi Kawashima
RDF libraries in each language
(Please add other languages as well!)
Name of the available libraries:
- ActiveRDF: may depends on Rails
- We have a lot more. see --> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/search.rhtml?search=rdf
- RDF: generic RDF library
- ONTO-PERL: it might be used (it is, however, OBO-centric http://search.cpan.org/~easr/ONTO-PERL-1.13/)
- RDF reader (in)
- RDF generator (out)
Tools to manipulate RDF data
- RDF grep
- RDF diff
- RDF sort
- RDF uniq
- RDF wc (triple count)
- RDF cat (combine)
- (most of) these commands will output RDF graph :)
- "sort" before "diff" is better.
- it would be great if "diff" can have an option to ignore "empty node" which can shift internal IDs even if the graphs are almost same.
Interface for SPARQL endpoint
DBI like interface to Query and obtain Result by SPARQL.
- automatically map to the relevant language object
- we can use SPARQL endpoint as a data source for Galaxy, for example.
- sometimes, results can be huge
Try "short read archive (metadata) SPARQL endpoint" which will be developed by the NextGenSeq? open space discussion group.
- Plugin development