|Version 23 (modified by alabarga, 3 years ago)|
- 35 Database/datastores and 5 SPARQL tools listed at http://www.semantic-web.at/30.9917.semantic-web-tools.htm
- Large Triple Stores http://esw.w3.org/topic/LargeTripleStores
- Triple stores
- Virtuoso Semantic Web Tools [UbuntuInstallation]
- ARC RDF classes for PHP - Easy RDF and SPARQL for LAMP systems
- RDB, NoSQL, KVS (Key-value store) ?
- TokyoCabinet is a library of routines for managing a database. The database is a simple data file containing records, each is a pair of a key and a value. Every key and value is serial bytes with variable length. Both binary data and character string can be used as a key and a value. There is neither concept of data tables nor data types. Records are organized in hash table, B+ tree, or fixed-length array.
- Terrastore is based on Terracotta, so it relies on an industry-proven, fast (and cool) clustering technology. Is a modern document store which provides advanced scalability and elasticity features without sacrificing consistency.
- Neo4j is a graph database. It is an embedded, disk-based, fully transactional Java persistence engine that stores data structured in graphs rather than in tables.
- SPARQL endpoints