|Version 2 (modified by admin, 8 years ago)|
This is our 3rd BioHackathon for the integrated human data interaction with the linked biomedical data.
About the Hackathon
The hackathon (hacking + marathon) basically is a camp where invited participants discuss about current issues and implement software to solve the problems on site collaboratively. This kind of meeting is very effective for the intensive development of projects, because face-to-face meeting of developers, who are usually spread around the world, accelerates communication and collaboration to exchange their ideas.
BioHackathon 2010 is sponsored by the Database Center for Life Science ( DBCLS), and will be held in Tokyo, Japan.
- BioHackathon 2010 http://hackathon3.dbcls.jp/
- BioHackathon 2009 http://hackathon2.dbcls.jp/
- BioHackathon 2008 http://hackathon.dbcls.jp/
- DBCLS http://dbcls.rois.ac.jp/en/
The DBCLS is being accepted as a national center for the sustainable life science databases in Japan.
- Tokyo (DBCLS) - for the 1st day (reception and symposium)
- DBCLS (Tokyo venue)
Annotated Google Maps and KML file for Google Earth are available:
What should you bring with you?
- Laptop computer
- Conversion plug for your AC adaptor (identical to the US type; 100 volt)
- Local liquor as always (for the Liquorthon at night or for the reception :-)
- LinkedIn account to share your contact address
Streaming and social networking
- IRC: #biohackathon2010 on chat1.ustream.tv:6667
- http://friendfeed.com/rooms/biohackathon-2010 -- FriendFeed room for BioHackathon 2010
- #biohackathon2010 -- official hash tag for twitter, citeulike and so on.
- LinkedIn Group
- hb2010-logo.jpg (21.3 KB) - added by admin 8 years ago.
- biohack2010logo_v1.png (0.6 MB) - added by admin 7 years ago.
- biohack3logo.jpg (24.2 KB) - added by admin 7 years ago.
- biohackathon2010-locations.kmz (1.8 KB) - added by ktym 7 years ago.
(8.4 MB) - added by atsuko
7 years ago.
Nezu Lunch Map